Ruma Management is the Cleveland Commercial Property Management Division of Coven-Goldman Associates.
We provide commercial management services for a variety of property types. Whether your building provides a home to your company or is part of an investment portfolio, a poorly managed building will make even the most promising asset fail to meet owner expectations. RUMA Management will help your property live up to its full potential.
RUMA Management’s team has first-hand experience with the issues and opportunities in residential and commercial properties. We understand the economic environment and are well-equipped to maintain and enhance the value of each property we manage. Client satisfaction is a top priority.
Procuring tenants and maintaining their satisfaction are the foundation of a successful building. Our specialty is managing your commercial assets to maximize bottom line profits, keep tenants, and minimize your investment risk.
Whether your property is Class "A" or Class "C", large or small, we can handle it. We recognize that different types of properties need to be managed in different ways. Each commercial property can and should be managed in a way that maximizes the properties potential, holds to the owner's standard in terms of care and maintenance, and gets the appropriate attention in all aspects of property management including billing, maintenance, tenant negotiations, vendor relations, security, collections, follow-up and service.
Below is a list of some of our services:
- Assessment and Long Term Planning
- Customize our services to meet your unique interests and needs
- Supervise all on-site personnel
- Receive and process all service requests
- Negotiate and maintain all third party vendor contracts and communication
- Leverage our buying power
- Provide property accounting services
- Deliver detailed monthly reporting to ownership
- Provide Lease Administration Services
- Receiver Services Available
We welcome the opportunity to become your Cleveland Commercial Property Management Company. Please feel free to contact us today with any real estate requirements, questions or comments.